Tuesday, May 12, 2009

i took the night off for you...

so today was pretty chill. i woke up in a extremely good mood, probably had something to do with the person i spoke to before i went to sleep ;)
after washing my face and brushing my teeth, i realized that today was my last day of school which made me even more cheerful...but then i became glum again remembering that exams were the rest of this week. not cool. but anyway the highlight of my day today def had to be the varsity lacrosse game. today was a major playoff game. and can i just say real quick, sports is a huge joke to my school; we lose a lot of competitions. but big ups to the varsity lacrosse members because today i've seen thee most amazing game ever and our girls were so respectful. shit, i see why i don't play contact sports....i can't deal with people pushing and shoving you, but they tolerated it well. although we lost the game 15-10, they still won in my eyes. <3>
i'll write more later....gotta review for my french exam, that i already know i'm gonna fail.

shout-out to you Jelly, you've become the reason i wanna
update more frequently.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out darling! I look forward to reading your blogs. I'm glad that you've found a way to release your feelings... this is a way I'll k.i.t. when I'm in college. It'll seem like I'm right @ school w/ you till, although idk if I would want that feeling ;-). Nevertheless... I'm always glad to stop by and read. Take care babes...

    SMOOCHIES,
    Jellz

    ReplyDelete