“people always told me to be careful what you do….don’t go around breaking young girls hearts.” – Billie Jean, all time favorite song.
i remember when me and my brother were like 6 and 7, Scream by MJ and Janet came out….and that was our song. i remember when we had this old ass stereo system in our house, but as long as we could listen to our song, we didn’t care. he used to play Michael and i was Janet, and we would just dance. just a pretty nostalgic moment.
he knew how to put on an amazing show and his outfits showed that he knew he was king. it’s crazy how people only really begin to pay you attention after you die. he made great music and besides all the scandals, he was still the shit. for the past few days I've been showing my respect for him as an artist because the only songs I've been listening to were by him. Every time i turned on the television, I was watching whatever Michael Jackson video special was on. RIP Michael and I'll forever be a fan.

No comments:
Post a Comment